Friday, December 12, 2008

Apologies

I was pressured into starting this blog by my friend, and until a month or two ago, it's been a nice way to vent about a certain someone and the way he treated me over the summer. Blogs are therapeutical they say. This one has proved to be so. I haven't thought about TJ for a few days now, especially not enough to want to write about him. I did text him and wish him a happy birthday back in November, but since then I've gotten two new phones and lost his number. Which is the best thing to have happened, I believe. He did add me on Myspace (whooo) and has been checking his page more recently since, I've discovered through creeping techniques of my own.

I've decided to move on and stop blogging about him. It's only going to get worse as I go along because all of the time we spent together is blurring together and my already-foggy memory has been battered and run through the gauntlet that we in college like to refer to as Finals. I've always been a fan of the old FINALS = Fuck, I Never Actually Learned this Shit.

However, I believe my life has been exciting lately and I will continue to post randoms about my life. Doesn't matter much anyway. Ashley's the only one that reads this and if she's still curious, I can fill her in over winter break.

No comments: